Day 14. A photo of you and your family.
There’s almost no way to get a picture of my whole family as we seem to be multiplying every day and becoming more spread out across the US. And I’m sure some of them wouldn’t want to be floating around the interwebs all willy nilly, so I’ll just put up a picture of myself and my immediate family because they don’t even use the internet. Old school.
Day 15. iPod on shuffle- first 10 songs that play.
This ought to be fun. My ipod contains quite the mix of genres.
- Shania Twain- Any Man of Mine
- Decyfer Down- Scarecrow
- Dire Straits- Sultans of Swing
- Halestorm- Break In
- Shawn Mullins- Shimmer
- Seether- Weak
- Icon For Hire- Pop Culture
- Gov’t Mule- Brand New Angel
- Christy Hays & Caliche- How it Feels (saw her on tour when I was in Billings with another band on tour)
- Nothing More- Friendly Fire
That list is no joke and is actually a fairly accurate representation of what’s on my iPod